Amazon !

Clixsense.com

Monday, August 10, 2009

Michael Jackson sightings

So it finally happened. Just like I predicted to my husband people are saying Michael Jackson is still alive. Not only have they created you tube videos saying there is a cover up conspiracy, but there are other videos claiming they saw Michael Jackson's ghost at Neverland. I saw the footage, then other footage which proved it was actually a shadow from someone in the camera crew walking by outside.
I figured people would start treating him just like they did Elvis. People say the ghost of Elvis is seen at Graceland. It is even mentioned in the lyrics of " Walking in Memphis".
I miss Michael Jackson myself, but I am still of the opinion that he is indeed no longer with us just like Elvis. Hopefully they both went on to heaven, but only they and Jesus know for sure where they stood with God upon their deaths.

http://ismichaeljacksoninheaven.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

clixsense